"Family House Boating" magazine, Nov. /69 issue, A

For general discussion about Alcan boats
Robert Stork

"Family House Boating" magazine, Nov. /69 issue, A

Post by Robert Stork »

All,

i have managed to photo copy the nov. 1969 issue with cover story from magazine Family House Boating:
"Cruising in the Alcan 370"

As well as other article from Motor Boating:
" Sailor Meets Houseboat"

and other 370 info. and data from a 370 owner in Port Credit.

I have photo copied a binder full of info. how can we post all this or make it public? David any ideas? The owner in Port Credit was good enough to give me his info. in trust while i went to a place to photo copy.

Robert Stork
dpearson

Post by dpearson »

Robert

I would love to post that kind of info on the Alcanboats web site. the basic technique is to get the highest quality scan possible and then create the lower resolution thumbnails for faster loading over the web. If you do not have the ability to do high quality scans, I would be happy to pay for Staples or similar to do the scanning. If there are a lot of large files that would be difficult to email, I can set up a temporary location for you to use for uploading. I will create the thumbnails, etc. to make it usable on the web site.

Assuming it is public information, we can post it on the web with appropriate attribution.

David
Robert Stork

Post by Robert Stork »

david,

I will do my best to get and provide scans come Sept. I will keep you posted

robert
limitless

Re: "Family House Boating" magazine, Nov. /69 issue, A

Post by limitless »

I am interested in reading this article if you can post it. Let me know where I can find it?
Barb/Dan
Limitless