Alcan boats for sale

For general discussion about Alcan boats
jurgen

Alcan boats for sale

Post by jurgen »

Last fall 2 thirty two foot Alcans were for sale on the forum, one in Kingston and one in Niagara on the lake. The Kijiji ads have since expired. Anyone out there happen to right down the contact info.
Am looking for a 32 or 37 foot Alcan preferably with a diesel.
Jurgen
Rob

Re: Alcan boats for sale

Post by Rob »

Hi Jurgen

I just confirmed with the current owner of the Sea Villa 320 for sale in Kingston last Fall that this boat is still for sale.
The boat is "Running Free" http://www.alcanboats.com/running_free.htm
More information is available from Judith Hazlett at 613-545-7798.

Rob
Watertime

Post by Watertime »

Hi All,
I am in the process of listing my 1970 Alcan Sea Villa for sale. It runs beautifully,quiet, efficiently and strong. Until I actually post the listing with details, anyone interested can email me gsamuels@twcny.rr.com or call 607-272-1155. The boat (and me) is in Ithaca, NY . I also have a spare rebuilt outdrive and two extra (parts) engines. Thanks, Gary
Watertime

Post by Watertime »

Hi Jurgen,
I posted my Sea Villa on the Boats for Sale forum. David the Webmaster has photos he will post. If they aren't up soon, I'll send them to you. Feel free to call for more info. Thanks, Gary
Rob

Post by Rob »

Hi Jurgen,

You might want to take a look at this Alcan 370 listing.
http://www.harrisellis.com/Listings.php ... chtype=buy
There are excellent pictures on the Broker's website and more restoration pictures in the Alcan website Registry section for "Joint Custody".

Rob