General topic

For general discussion about Alcan boats
Dancor

General topic

Post by Dancor »

As captain of a new to us Seavilla 320 I finally found time to take a good look at the Alcan site and was very pleased to see the pride of the many owners when discussing their fine crafts and the camaraderie of the owners. As I am too of course. I took the time to also review past rendezvous that took place over the years. I must say I am a little jealous that we do not live in the area to participate and we may not get to one until we retire. But that will happen someday and we look forward to meeting the many owners and exchanging stories. We have Seaside Snuggle berthed in Shediac, New Brunswick. Beautiful part of Canada as well and we do boast excellent Lobster. I hope to see some new posts over the winter months either with some live aboard tips or restoration projects. Hope everyone has a great Christmas, Happy Holiday, and a Happy and safe New Year.
Cheers Dan and Gail, Seaside Snuggle
ben-za-dream

Re: General topic

Post by ben-za-dream »

Hi Dan & Gail!
Nice to hear that you have a berth in Shediac. Have spent many summers there and may get lucky and do it again some day. I am interested in the Alcan boat and dream of having one in the Saint John River.

I have a brother that has one in Nova Scotia that needs some TLC and I also told him that I could be interested in buying it from him, if he ever finishes the work on it!

It's been a long winter in the Moncton Area, still snowing as I am typing, :-(
Hoping on a nice sunny summer!
I would also like to visit your boat some day at the marina.
I am including my email address for further communication if your interested!
:-)
Benny Cormier
Dancor

Re: General topic

Post by Dancor »

Benny
Don't see your email address
Contact me dancor14@hotmail.com
I think we know each other
Dan