Projects

For general discussion about Alcan boats
pedro

Projects

Post by pedro »

With this cold all I can do is think of future projects like flooring and paint. Went to Toronto boat show to get ideas but found it too busy to talk reps at the different booths. Did see Mary Ann from Gilligan's. Pretty quiet on this forum ?
bikedumpdave

Re: Projects

Post by bikedumpdave »

yes its been to cold and damp , haven t got started on the work that I wanted to do last winter !

but it will warm up and hoping to get an early start this season, as last year everyone went in the water late.

as for your paint ? I always order 2 x 1gal cans of interlux , anti fowling for the bottom coat

from the ; http://www.thechandleryonline.com/index ... ath=27_315

order it early or it will cost $180.oo reg price

and use, 1 gal ,rust coat , or temclad [ if you can find it ] for the upper s

from home hard ware. good luck !
Attachments
PICT0017.JPG
Dancor

Re: Projects

Post by Dancor »

Here in the Maritimes all we have time to do is shovel Snow. But I look at my 32 Seavilla under tarp everyday and think summer is coming. I have been in it quite a few times to check things out. Going to Halifax boat show in a couple of weeks but it will be the same. Everyone too busy to talk. The Moncton one is a little more civilized. Yes this forum is too quiet. Just before I got on I said to my spouse no one has been on for a couple of Months. Then voila a post. Good to see.
Cheers everyone and let's get those heaters on and melt this snow