WE'RE IN!

For general discussion about Alcan boats
Terry

WE'RE IN!

Post by Terry »

Launched yesterday in Peterborough and sailed her down to our home port of Harwood on Rice Lake. So far everything is running very smooth.
Big bonus this year is high speed internet on our dock. We should be able to spend a lot more time here this year as my customers don't need to know where I am.
How about the rest of you? I know, I know... you left coasters never even got out of the water so be easy on your Eastern pals.
dpearson

Post by dpearson »

Terry

Congratulations.

We're in too.

David
GOVAN

Launched

Post by GOVAN »

Terry - well done. I hope to get in next Saturday or Sunday.
Anyone planning on a Rendezvous this year. Couldn't get my boat there but driving would be fun too?

Brian
SIOUX
BRIAN F. GOVAN
Terry

Post by Terry »

I really doubt we could make a rendezvous this year(unless it was held on Rice Lake :lol: ). We're out of the boating business a few weekends this year with three family weddings, including our own daughter's (Jennifer) late September in Orangeville.
So far everything seems to be pretty smooth, but who knows what these old boats bring us in the way of excitement.
On anothet note... Brian, I'm going down to Belclawat tomorrow to pick up the "trial" screen for our boats. I'll try to get up to the lake this week and see if it fits. If so, I think we are in and should be a quick turn-around.
Weather aside, I'm getting really excited.