Window seals and run channels

Jansc

Window seals and run channels

Post by Jansc »

Just wondering if anyone out there can help me. I purchased an Alwest 370 last summer and currently have him gutted out to the bare walls. Just started rebuilding. I am having some difficulty in ordering the window seals and run channels from Beclewat. I have sent in the measurements of each window, the information from the stamp in each window, the width of the windows and photos. I understand that they do not make the actual windows any more but do have parts. For those of you who have done the major refit project, can you tell me how you ordered from Beclewat. Perhaps you have a part number? Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

I am writing a report on the project as I go along and taking lots of pictures. I will share all this down the road.

Jan
rdevette

Re: Window seals and run channels

Post by rdevette »

Bonjour from Montreal,
have you found what you are looking for? I posted in the general forum section last year similar questions about my windows. Stil in very good condition, but cannot find sealing tubers or parts to make them water resistant again. I am about to order a new window for my bathroom. I deal with entreprise Bomon in Laval Quebec www.bomon.com
Hope you are progressing at your satisfaction with your project.

I have an Allow 38 and I am still in the electrical rebuilt process.

regards, René
(514) 953-0811
window.JPG