2010 Alcan Boat Rendezvous

For general discussion about Alcan boats
dpearson

2010 Alcan Boat Rendezvous

Post by dpearson »

Is anyone up for a get-together? It has been pretty quiet, but I figure there should be at least one or two people out boating.

I am planning a bit of time on the boat in mid-August and would be keen on getting together. Probably the best time for me would be the weekend of August 14-15. I will be spending time in the Thousand Islands area, so somewhere near Gananoque would be good.

Anyone?... Bueller?... Anyone?
Rob

Re: 2010 Alcan Boat Rendezvous

Post by Rob »

Catherine Ann is in the Gananoque area all summer, so just about any time would be fine with us :)
Terry

Post by Terry »

We're tied up for most of that weekend, but if we can steal a few hours away we'll join you.
GOVAN

Post by GOVAN »

Hello - Ruth and Brian Govan will accept with pleasure the kind invitation to attend the Annual Alcan/Alwest, etc., Rendezvous. We will provide a suitable Cake and an assortment of Cold Cuts [which we will acquire in Gananoque]. We trust there will be some refrigeration space available for the cold cuts?
We look forward to enjoying our boating friends.

Brian - SIOUX
BRIAN F. GOVAN
Rob

Post by Rob »

This year, the crew of Catherine Ann would like to invite the Alcan Rendezvous attendees to our home port, Trident Yacht Club, which is close to Gananoque. See the Rendezvous tab on the main site for more info.
http://www.alcanboats.com/rendezvous.htm
Rob

Post by Rob »

Another successful gathering !
We need to work on getting more boats out, next year :)
Attachments
2010 Alcan_Alwest Rendezvous - Group.JPG
GOVAN

Post by GOVAN »

The Rendezvous was great fun. The Trident Yacht Club was a splendid local for such a gathering of power boaters! Rob and Catherine were grand hosts and made it a very pleasant day. There was lots, and lots, of food. Of course, David provided and cooked the barbeque lunch of sausages and burgers - with all the trimmings. A wonderful boat ride in BUSTER to tour the 1000 islands topped off the day.. A trip you would hate to miss. Sorry, a lot of people did not make it to the Rendezvous. You might wish to plan for next year.

Brian Govan - SIOUX
BRIAN F. GOVAN